Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh what busy lives we lead!

Wow! I never realized just how busy I am until I sit down at the computer and realize it's been awhile since I've updated! Life is wonderful...working working working as usual. Working retail is definitely slow right now. Not a lot of people shopping in this economy. I've been trying to keep busy though, and I've had a couple trips to Seattle for work to keep me occupied. In fact, I have a manager's meeting in Seattle tomorrow...boy I'm sure glad my little Cooper gets amazing gas mileage!

We're getting more things done for the wedding! Thanks to Molly, I'm almost 100% sure we have a wonderful photographer. I'm really excited and I hope it all works out. We're going to set up a meeting with both the caterer (Viafore's...so yummy!) and the cake place. We're still in need of a good dj, so I'm keeping my eyes and ears open! I can't believe the wedding is less than 7 months away! It's going by so fast, but I feel like it's not fast enough! I guess I just can't wait to be married and to be able to come home to him every night and start our lives together. Ah! I love him so much!

I got the chance to go to a wonderful bridal shower for one of my bridesmaids. Miss Lindsay Joy, who was one of my best friend's in college, is getting married January 3. She's so happy and I'm so happy for her. Her maid of Honor, Jessie, put on the best shower. It was so fun! She gave me some really good ideas...for both the party and what to register for, which is one of the next things we're going to cross off our list.

All this writing about what we've accomplished and what we still need to do has my mind spinning. I need to put it to use and start looking stuff up, so I'll update again when I get a second! Love you guys!

1 comment:

The Tinsley's said...

Hi Christiana! I'm so glad you are considering using Melanie! I think she'll do a wonderful job for you :) I know you're still looking for dj's so my first pick would be Jeff and Stacie's dj Chris Graves. Stacie thinks his company is called Infinite Sound. Another good company is Leu Jam Entertainment. They are both a little spendy, but worth it! Good luck!