Thursday, May 28, 2009

2 days!!

Considering it's after midnight...yes, there are only 2 days until Brian and I say "I DO"!!! I am soooo excited and I am in awe of how fast time has gone by!

It was a year ago (technically yesterday, the 27th) that Brian made me the happiest girl in the world by asking me to marry him on a gondola in Venice, Italy. That moment will stick with me forever! It doesn't seem possible that we've already been engaged for a year and are about to be married this Saturday! Craziness!

If you haven't checked out our wedding website: www.brianandchristiana.weddingwindow.com, I think you should! I absolutely love it and I'm so excited to have just found out that Brian finished his version of the proposal! The last few sentances just about brought me to tears! He's the most amazing man, and I'm so lucky to be his wife!

Well, it's all downhill from here! The bachelorette party is tomorrow (tonight) night, and I know I'll have some good pictures for you! The rehearsal is on Friday and then Saturday is the big day! We have (almost) everything done, and I'm definitely going into super productive mode tomorrow to make sure there's no stressing the day of. My motto is: if it's not done by Saturday, it's not that important! Stressing will only make me break out, and I definitely don't want that!

Well guys, the next time I do a little update...WE"LL BE MARRIED! :)

No comments: