Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Flajoles are here!

Okay, so calling ourselves "the Flajoles" is a little premature, but I'm just so excited to be married to the love of my life. We want to share all our adventures with everyone, and I figured this would be the perfect way to do so!

So I guess I should say, in case you didn't already figure it out...Brian and I are engaged! He proposed in Venice, Italy on a moonlit gondola ride. So romantic! It was the perfect ending to a perfect European getaway. I won a trip to Poland on Wheel of Fortune (crazy, I know) and we decided to extend our trip 10 days so we could travel around Italy. Italy was by far our favorite. We went to Rome, Cinque Terre, and ended in Venice. I'll post some pictures later. I think I need to start out slow on this thing...I'm not that computer savvy. I'll keep you up to date on wedding planning...it's coming along slowly but surely. The wedding date is May 30, 2009. So if anyone has any wedding tips, I'd love to hear them. I'm glad we have 7 months, because we have SO much to do, but at the same time I CAN'T WAIT TO BE HIS WIFE!

Alright, that's enough for now. More to come soon!

1 comment:

Sarah Officer said...

Hey Chrissy! So good to see you...it has been sooo long since we have seen each other in person (last time was at my wedding I think... 3 1/2 years ago!). Congratulations on being engaged! What an exciting time of life. It will go fast so soak it up! Glad my dad sent you our blog...I will add you to my page :) Where are you living these days? my email is sofficer@corban.edu. Talk to you soon!